Birdsong & Co (36)
Country Life (36)
Finca Collection (17)
French Florals (44)
Jack & Jill For Little People (49)
Living Pretty (22)
Plain Linens (16)
Dots, Stripes & Checks (60)
What fabrics do we use?
If planning a room ie a nursery, you may want to check which basecloth is most suitable for your wall colour and soft furnishings. Some prefer a clean white this is our white oyster linen (we also have an oxford white union cotton mix, slightly thicker, our rabbit all star and evie stripe usually comes on this), some prefer an ivory not bright white but fresh and clean and some prefer our cream a bit more depth to give an antiqued finish. We also have our stone for a more rustic finish. We can of course print your order all onto the one basecloth. Just email us before order and we can help you. We have selected the right basecloth to suit the print and its character and colours but anything is possible at P&S
- Most of our prints come on a beautiful CREAM LINEN. Composition: 265gsm, 88% Linen, 12% Polyamide. Width: 140cm. Please Dry Clean Only. Suitable for curtains, blinds, cushions and light domestic upholstery. 20k Rub Test.
- A few prints come on our White Oyster linen same composition but a whiter base for a fresher sharper look.
- We also have a White Cotton/Linen Union which is available, which we tend to use for Rabbit All Star and Eva Stripe. If you want co-ordinates to sit with these we can print on the same for this purpose. Composition is 47% Linen and 53% Cotton this substrate is slightly cheaper.
- Our Stag All Star design and a few miniature hops come on an Oatmeal linen union mix.
- Mr Hare, Seagulls and Birdsong come on a beautiful 100% Pure Linen Stone Ground.
- We also have a 100% Pure Scottish Ivory Linen which we print our Sprigs on, Fleur and other designs by request if you want a fresher base.
We also have a luxurious Cream Chunky Linen.